Monday, November 15, 2010

About a girl

"When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?" - Marilyn Manson

I've had blogspot for well over a year now, but only today did I feel as though I should make my first post. I've used many blogging sites, and have seem to have settled for using tumblr (my blog can be found here) but seeing as I visit many blogs on blogspot regularly I thought it'd be a waste not to post anything.

My favourite blog on here is The Cowboy Geisha, her style is incredible so make sure you follow her!

Put simply my name is Kiara, said Key-rah, and I love everything about life. I always feel uncomfortable writing my thoughts and feelings, so I guess I'll leave you with a few pictures of what I love, what inspires me and what's made me, me.


Marilyn Manson self portrait.


Tom DeLonge


Flowers; the beauty of nature


- Kiara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment